Thursday, November 30, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Come on in and get cozy at Foodie Friday and Everything Else.


Please do not "Pin" from this post. Pin from the featured blogs. 

Our darling, talented Mary at Home Is Where the Boat Is created a memorable "Christmas Tree Tailgate Picnic," along with many other festive features.

I'm always on a quest to find new side dishes, and I found a great one at Bites of Wellness: a "Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Creamy Balsamic Dressing."

Day Tripping with Rick shared another winning side dish: "Greenock Shishito and Sausage Breakfast Hash."

Be sure to stop by the Holiday Home Blog Hop, hosted by Celebrate and Decorate! You'll find plenty of inspiration!
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Complete guidelines for Foodie Friday and Everything Else can be found on the front page tabs.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, Thanks so much for the feature and your kind words! I'm not feeling too darling (ha, or ever!) or talented with the house in mess with a table in the works for next week. I thought I had the tree all decorated only to dismantle part of it for my table...poor planning on my part. Love the paw print in Rattlebridge! Hope we'll get a peek at those paws soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting us in, and I hope your weekend is a nice one. Happy Advent beginnings, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this opportunity to bring bloggers together and share their posts. I look forward to your party each week. #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party and I hope you have a great weekend, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting and posting the Blog Hop on here!! Hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting! Glad to be back after I took last week off of parties due to the holiday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michael Lee! I hope all is well with you and your pups. Thanks so much for hosting your party. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great weekend-give the pups a hug for me:@)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry you had to withdraw from the hop Michael Lee, thank you for mentioning it and the links...I hope you're ok~ That wrapped gift is super adorable and I love the paw print i in your Rattlebridge! Thank you for hosting~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe it's December!! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks (always) for your Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting another wonderful party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete