Thursday, November 2, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

When I wasn't looking, November arrived. It's a feast month, a time to fill our hearts with gratitude, and yet, December always seems to be the boss. Even if we want to savor the last moments of autumn, the 12th month reminds us to sweep away leaves and pumpkins and bring out pine swags and Yule cakes. As the year winds down, I'm thinking about lessons learned and daring to look ahead to 2018. It's good to know that I'm not alone--we inspire and help each other every day.
I was inspired by last week's party.
Here are a few highlights:

Honey and Birch shared Sheet Pan Loaded Chicken Nachos:

Simply (Darr)ling shared Orange Moscow Mules:


Home Is Where the Boat Is shared Autumn's Delight Alfresco Table:

Panoply shared a Richly Rustic Autumn Tablescape:


So Much Better With Age shared a French Vintage Fall Tour:


This week, I was delighted to participate in a Thanksgiving Tablescape Blog Hop. You'll enjoy visiting the talented bloggers--they've put together beautiful tablescapes! Prepare to be inspired.

Monday

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines 

 **Old and new posts are welcome.

 **Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media.

 **To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post or have written permission to use them.

 **To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

19 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your last post, Michael Lee, such amazing inspiration! thanks so much for hosting a wonderful party for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting and have a beautiful November weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. December is downright bossy! I'm already feeling the holiday pressure...I think I have PTSD from 25 years in retail. :) I'm taking some deep breaths and going to take a page out of your book and play in the leaves to delight in Autumn. Thanks so much for sharing my table this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to play in the leaves, thanks for the reminder. You are a wonderful hostess every Friday, thanks so much!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy weekend to you! Thanks a bunch for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Lee, I am honored to be featured this week. It's been a good week for me, closing out October, working inside and outside the home & garden, and having a calm feeling about November. Your last post was truly helpful in that regard. I may even put candles in my windows because who doesn't love a welcome home feeling? It'll be the first [subtle] thing toward holiday decorating, and changing out my sunroom rug will keep me grounded in warmth. Have a great weekend, and thanks for inviting us in.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful features and for hosting, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Lee, thank you for hosting! I'm trying to savor the last of autumn before December 1 rolls around. It will be here all too soon! I was out with my sister today in a near by town visiting several antique shops. They were all decked out with Christmas vignettes. It was charming, but I'm still in the mood for autumn colors. I'm going to jump on the Thanksgiving Blog Hop later tonight. Our internet has been out so I have a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting this inspirational party. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the party, Michael Lee! It's strange to think we are so close to 2018. I remember when saying 2000 seemed so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy November Michael Lee, I feel as if someone has been ripping pages out of my calendar...Thank you for another wonderful party!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the post and for the many links.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for another fun party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting, Michael Lee.... Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! I can't believe it's already November!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Michele Lee for your Foodie Friday and Everything Else, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is amazing how time passes so quickly. Thanks for the party and great features. I'm loving Panoply's post and all of them actually.
    I am trying to keep calm but the calendar is pressing in on me already.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the party. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete