Thursday, September 14, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Fall is in the air at Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas.
Here are a few stories from last week's party:

So Much Better With Age shared a Fall Pumpkin and Ribbon Wreath:


Birdy's party shared a Candy Corn Halloween Cocktail.


Lolly Jane shared Candied Eyeball Halloween Popcorn.


Peonies and Orange Blossoms shared a Salted Caramel Apple Pie.


The Everyday Home shared Easy Pumpkin French Toast:

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post or have written permission to use them.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.


48 comments:

  1. I am loving all the fall inspiration! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Pam. Thanks for participating each week.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the party! I am inspired each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another great party. That Pumpkin French Toast is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party and featuring my apple pie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm happy to see your design series, Brenda!

      Delete
  7. I'm loving all the Fall features, Michael Lee. Thanks so much for hosting you fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is my favorite time of year! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite, too. My kitchen is getting a workout!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I think I need to make an apple pie! '-)
    Looking forward to autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made apple hand pies earlier this week, and I believe they were more work than the pie! But all are on my hips now. :-)

      Delete
  10. Thank you for the party and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting. There is so much inspiration here! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that cocktail!! Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks Michael Lee, I think I need a Candy Corn Cocktail!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the will-she-won't-she Irma, you need three cocktails, girl!

      Delete
  15. Sharing with your party this week my recipe for 3 ingredient apple cake --- perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these. Thanks for hosting and for featuring our idea! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sweet Lady - thank you so much for featuring my Pumpkin French Toast. I appreciate the shout out. I am enjoying watching the progress on your home. I may not comment but I "stalk." LOL Have a great weekend. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure to share your scrumptious pancakes!

      Delete
  18. Amei as belas inspirações.
    Tenha um ótimo fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So delicious here, thanks ML for hosting. Love u long time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohhh... it's like Christmas. so many fun posts to open up!
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete